Sunday, 29 May 2011

Words to Live By

There are words that move you, drive you, change you.

cocoandlowe.com
























I don't want to say The Fray made me break up with my ex. But those words in their song struck a deep chord with me many years back and they opened my eyes. I realised their truth in my life situation and changed my future forever.




















Who doesn't love Dr. Seuss?I have power in my life, I can make things happen!

tumblr.com
























I love Pooh. I think he puts a lot of academics to shame!























Oh what a comforting thought. In the midst of difficulty, the path through is already set. I am just to walk it, step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My words are no more important than yours.

So let me hear them!