Tuesday, 17 May 2011

When the Dog Barks, when the Bee Stings...

These are a few of my favourite, house things!


[one]



I found this gorgeous vase at a second-hand store and I spray painted it white. It has the most beautiful detailing on it. The two soaps were an engagement present from my Aunty & Uncle. White-on-white I just love that look!
[two]


Our wedding cake toppers sit in the entrance to our house. My man chose these for the wedding and he put a lot of effort in trying to make them look like us!



[three]

 
 This gorgeous Royce McGlashen pottery 'bowl' was given to us as a gift. It is beautifully textured on the outside and a magnificant blue on the inside. It sits on the window sill, looking out to sea. 

[four]

 Flowers can brighten a day! I came home last Friday and two gorgeous pot plants were sitting wrapped up on the table. My mum has ordered them for me with a little note to say she was thinking of me. Aww..

[five]

Mingle 240

Mingle time!


 

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these things! And we still have our cake topper decorating our home as well, I love it and yours :)

    ReplyDelete

My words are no more important than yours.

So let me hear them!