Crumble, crumble x 2 !
Fruity Fruit Crumble
- Feijoas (I used 10...but I'm very addicted)
- White Sugar (couple TBs)
- Brown Soft Sugar (3/4 cup)
- Flour (3/4 cup)
- Cornflakes (3/4 cup)
- Butter (ummm...a few big globs cubed. 30-50g?)
Now I'm usually all for recipes and I need them exact. But this one isn't. It means you can throw in whatever you like. No cornflakes? Put in oats. No feijoas? Put in rhubarb. No butter? Ummm...I'll get back to you on that one.
1. Cut fruit up, throw in pot with white sugar and about 1/4 cup of water. Heat til fruit gets soft. (5-10mins)
2. Put fruit into a pie/oven dish. Something pretty helps.
3. Mix in seperate bowl: flour, brown sugar, flakes. Cube butter and use your hands to squish it into the dry mix. Messy, messy fun!
4. Pour over the fruit.
5. Now put this into the oven. 150-180 degrees C. (203 F)
6. Cook til golden (mine took about 30 minutes).
|Apple & Feijoa Crumble w/ passionfruit yoghurt|
|Apple and Rhubarb Crumble w/ caramello ice cream|
Now, while I was eating my crumbles I got very confused (and full). It's Tuesdays where I am. But for everyone else it is Monday.
Does that mean I can act like it's Monday? Yes? Okay then...!