Sunday, 15 May 2011

Chasing the Sun

Yesterday I went on an epic walk. [unintentionally]

I thought I'd take some photos by the water.

When I got there the sun was just around the corner at the next bay.




















I started walking to the next bay, thinking it would only take 5 minutes. [wrong]

















I got to the next bay and decided the sun must be at the next, right? [incorrect]
















  


At this point I start feeling like Forest Gump. ['so I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there I thought I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there...]

I should mention it was cold in the shade and very windy. Lovely! On I went...

Finally, I neared the final bend. Sun was in my reach...














But alas, I was too late! The last rays were setting behind the hills.


 It's okay, though because I caught a tiny piece of sun on my face for the briefest of moments. [see it?]

And that is my shoe. Why? Because it took the brunt of this ridiculously long mission. Shoe no more :(













So that was my [unintentional] adventure of chasing the sun [unsuccessfully] just because I could [inspired by Forest Gump]. Next time I'll take the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My words are no more important than yours.

So let me hear them!