Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Only Little Moments

In life, all we get are little moments.

We get to live second by second, not year by year.

Marie Beyon Ray once said:
'We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand...and melting like a snowflake.'

The Bible agrees; our life is a blade of grass, we are flowers which bloom and wilt.

It's not something to get down about. It's something to inspire us and act, as William James said:

“To change one’s life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.”

Let us cherish the moment. Let us capture it fully!  

 

2 comments:

  1. Love this post.
    Thank you for stopping by my crossing (",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty quote - I love that phrase "sparkling like a star in our hand".

    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

My words are no more important than yours.

So let me hear them!