Saturday, 21 May 2011

One of Those

Yesterday was one of those days.

The kind where you drive yourself home shaking with sobs and make-up running down your face.

Does this resonate with anyone else on an average day?
weheartit.com

I've had a fortnight where lots of things feel like they are crumbling: some dreams I held onto really tight, precious time with my man (so many visitors lately...lovely but it's been months since we had us time), health, some friendships I thought were stronger and better.
Through it all I've had moments of intense loneliness. More than anything I have come to realise that I am nothing without God. That I'm a mess without Him, so it's lucky I have Him always.

I know God sees. Not in a angry policeman way. In a 'Oh my precious child, I see into your heart and love you, remember?'

rockazi.tumblr.com

Tomorrow is a new day

No comments:

Post a Comment

My words are no more important than yours.

So let me hear them!