It is true.
I love finding new ways to eat potatoes.
So here it is...
Honey Roast Potatoes
- potatoes (4-6 medium)
- 3 TB whole grain mustard
- 3 TB oil
- 2 TB melted butter
- 1 clove finely chopped/minced garlic
- juice of 1 lemon
- zest of half the lemon
- half an onion (white)
- sprinkle of salt
2. Quarter potatoes and toss in a bowl with sliced onion.
3.In a bowl mix the butter, mustard, oil, garlic, lemon juice, zest & salt. Pour this over the potato & onion bowl. Mix through.
4. Spoon the potatoes & onion out and put on a baking tray/oven dish. Leave any of the remaining sauce in the bowl as it will only burn if you pour it into the oven dish.
5. Cook potatoes for 35-45 minutes (depends on your oven), turning once in the middle.
6. Remove from oven and toss in remaining mustard sauce. Serve warm.