- 5 1/2 inch x 8 1/2 inch card
- 4 inch x 5 1/4 inch card for overlay
- photo (cut to 3 1/2 inch x 4 3/4 inch)
- hole punch
- craft knife
- photo dots/glue
2. On the underside of the overlay card measure a 1/4 inch margin in from each side and draw lines with pencil. Score or fold (and then fold back to flat) along the pencil line. (see photo left)
3. Next, grab that craft knife and from each corner of your pencil lines, slice across to the other corner. (see photo left)
4. Near the corner of each 'flap' punch a small hole (I used the end of the craft knife). You should have four holes.
5. Grab the photo dots or tape or even glue...and fix the overlay onto the front size of the card you folded in step one. Press it down firmly. (see photo left)
7. Thread ribbon through the punched holes and close the flaps. Tie in a cute bow
8. Write your message on the inside of the card.
|Tadaaaa! Now it just needs posting!|