Saturday, 2 April 2011

Ask Yourself. Part 1.

Whether I wished it or not my life has changed. Knowing I have a life-long illness changes my outlook.

Time to ask myself...who am I and who do I want to be?
(I don't wanna be him!)


1.    How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
30ish. I feel older than I am. Perhaps that is from losing a parent early and being married young.

2. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Writing, scrapbooking and playing with puppies!

3. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
People will offer you mountain loads of advice and be quick to tell you how to live your life. Just remember that no one knows what it is like to be you and you will never know what it is like to be them. So have patience, forgiveness and love for yourself and for others.


4. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
Falling off a sky scraper into a pit of spiders? Not yet


5. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
No, but not because I love my job. Because I'm too sensible, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My words are no more important than yours.

So let me hear them!