You just have to be okay with orange food!
Carrot & Ginger Soup
- 3 large carrots
- 1 apple (trust me!)
- chunk of fresh ginger
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 4+ cups of vege stock
- sour cream (to serve, optional)
- delicious bread (also optional)
1. Saute chopped garlic and onion in bottom on large pot with bit of oil.
2. Add in the chopped carrots, apple, fresh ginger and cook a few more mins on medium.
3. Throw (carefully!) the vege stock and simmer it until all the veges are cooked.
4. Put it in the food blender until smooth, then return to pot and heat til warm enough to serve.
5. Add your preference of salt, pepper, fresh coriander, sour cream.... Easy, peasy - orange goodness!