Wednesday, 15 June 2011

At the End of the Day...


At the end of the day, I am:

  • a nana - yes, I like an early night with a good book okay?
  • a child at heart (I can be as silly as a eleven year old on sugar)
  • defined by God (luckily)
  • a resilient soul - I have come to know and believe this after a few very rough years
  • a peacemaker - not always a good thing
  • a listener
  • a wife - sometimes successfully, sometimes with much, more more to learn

  • an aspiring mother (if God has that in my future)
  • a dreamer - too many good ideas
  • strong-willed
  • stubborn
  • messy
  • lazy
  • positive - sometimes I surprise myself
  • at peace with the world

1 comment:

  1. A post that makes me think of all the warm fuzzy good things - great post!

    ReplyDelete

My words are no more important than yours.

So let me hear them!