- spring onions (3 stalks or so)
- 200mls vegetable stock
- 50g butter
- 250g pea (give or take)
- small handful of mint leaves (or substiture with minted peas, as I did)
1. Heat your frying pan, melt butter and saute the spring onions.
2. In a pot put the vegetable stock and peas and boil 5-8 minutes until peas are cooked.
3. Drain and reserve cooking liquid.
4. Place the peas and the butter/spring onion mix into a blender and mix. Add the reserved cooking liquid to get to right consistancy. Season with salt & pepper and wait for the rave reviews from friends!